Built to Endure. Engineered to Adapt.
The DJI Matrice M210 series is definitely the ultimate platform for aerial productivity. It combines a rugged all weather design and simple configurability to work as a solution for a large variety of industrial and commercial applications. Improvements to the M200 Series V2 enhance the intelligent control systems, flight performance, and add flight safety and data security features.
The Matrice M210 hosts two downward facing gimbals and supports one upwards gimbal allowing it to take multiple payloads such as our Zenmuse Z30 and XT cameras, making it an extremely flexible aerial platform.
The Matrice M210 – V2 is packed with safety and security features: –
- High intensity anti collision beacons on the top and bottom of the chassis can be switched on to ensure that the drone remains visible even in low light conditions.
- DJI AirSense, which is an alert system that uses ADS-B technology to give drone pilots enhanced situational awareness and help them make responsible decisions while flying. This feature gathers flight data sent automatically from nearby aircraft with ADS-B transmitters, analyzing it to detect potential collision risks and alert users well in advance through the DJI mobile app.
- With AES-256 encryption the M210-V2 keeps your data transmission secure so you can be sure that your critical information stays safe from potential interception.
- When multiple payloads or third-party payloads are installed, users can readjust the drone’s center of gravity in the DJI Pilot app, enhancing flight performance and safety
- A robust Flight autonomy system with front, bottom and upper sensors detects and avoids obstacles while enabling precision hovering so that you can fly with confidence.
At the time of writing we have an M210-V2 and a V1 giving us the capability to work quickly and efficiently on large scale projects.
Contact us to learn more about how using the Matrice M210 series we can meet you requirements.